Depop Guide: how to mark something as sold on depop
Marking an item as sold can be useful if you want for example to place an item on hold, have second thoughts about selling that piece, or because you sold it on another marketplace.
Here is how to mark something as sold on depop:
- Go on the depop and tap on the profile button on the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Tap on the item that you want to mark as sold.
- Tap on the three dots at the top-right of your screen.
- Tap on mark item as sold, and click OK.
After you mark an item as sold on the depop app you can always change your mind. If you would like to unmark the item as sold it's very simple:
- Select the item.
- Tap on the three dots on the top-right.
- Tap edit item and change the quantity from 0 to 1. If it's a garment, you will also have to select a size.