What to Wear with a Black Pleated Skirt
1. Vintage Blue Hoodie
2. Blue 90s Striped Sweatshirt
3. Grey and Purple Argyle Sweater
4. Brown Argyle Sweater Vest
5. 90s Tan Button Up Shirt
6. Evangelion Black Graphic Tee
7. Green Argyle Sweatshirt
8. Grey 90s Striped Sweatshirt
9. Red and Blue Rugby Polo
10. Vintage Skull Graphic Tee
11. White and Blue 90s Striped Sweatshirt
12. Vintage Disney T-Shirt
13. Black Anime Graphic Tee
14. Green 90s Striped Sweatshirt
15. Vintage Tommy Hilfiger V-Neck Sweatshirt
16. Red and Black Y2K Zip Up Sweatshirt
It's possible to wear a black pleated skirt with a lot of different clothes. They are very versatile and can give you a unique 90s to y2k look. They are essential for every closet!
They are many things that can be worn with a black pleated skirt, but it all depends on the season.
- During the winter it's always best to pair a black pleated skirt with a vintage sweater. They are a lot of different option available from y2k, 90s, 80s and more. My personal favorite is vintage argyle sweaters. They are a safe option and are perfect to wear with a black pleated skirt because it easily gives a y2k look.
- They are also nice to have for the summer. Most of them come with inner shorts so that you can wear them without being scared of revealing too much.
Here are some accessories to wear with a black pleated skirt:
Since that type of skirt is neutral it's simple to choose accessories that will match with it. First of is a simple shoulder purse. Small vintage purses are an essential to wear with a black pleated skirt if you are looking for a 90s to 2000s look. The classic Coach purse 6094 is a favorite of mine. If you are looking to spice things up you can always add a leg garter or some high stockings. As for the choose I have one and only option for you: platform shoes!